Are you an established business with traction but things are starting to plateau?
You’re doing a lot of marketing activities but lack a cohesive strategy, plan, and process to keep things organized and moving forward.
Together, we’ll help you establish clear goals, create a plan for how to reach those goals, develop a system you can build on, and set up a process for keeping everything organized.
How it works
1. The 360° Audit
The 360° Audit covers all areas of your marketing, including the internal and external factors that impact your ability to attract and retain members.
The audit dives deep into the following areas of your marketing program:
- What are your goals and what does success look like in 12 months?
- Who is your customer and why do they buy?
- What makes you unique?
- How are you positioning yourself in the market?
- Who are your competitors and how do you compare?
- What does your brand stand for or represent?
- How appealing/polished is your visual identity?
- Do you have your core messaging dialled in?
- What are your financial metrics, including lifetime value, customer acquisition costs, allowable acquisition cost, breakeven, budget (marketing as a percent of revenue), etc?
2. Operating System
- How well-documented are your marketing systems and processes?
- How well are you tracking your analytics and reporting on results?
- How well are your marketing suppliers performing at their duties?
- What tools and software are you using/missing?
- Are you tracking projects, processes, and performance?
- How does your website perform technically?
- How well does your website convert visitors into leads (both markets)?
- What does your website need in terms of design, opy, or content?
- How well-optimized is your website for search engines?
- How strategic and impactful is your blog content?
- How well do your ads perform?
- How well are your ad campaigns built out? Creative and technical review.
- How strategic and effective is your social media presence?
- How effective is your email marketing strategy?
- Are you set up and getting reviews on relevant third-party platforms?
- Do you have any relationships that refer business to you, such as brokers or referral partners?
5. Optimization and Retention
- Do you have a strategy for surveying clients?
- Do you have a marketing program to re-engage clients?
2. Strategy Document
Together, we’ll develop a strategy outline that covers things like:
- Target market profile
- Competitive landscape
- SWOT analysis
- Highest-leverage opportunities
With a full understanding of your business covered in the first two phases, we’ll co-create a comprehensive list of projects and ideas into one large document.
We’ll then create high-level priorities for the year based on the highest areas of impact and leverage.
We’ll also use a system to store and prioritize projects and tasks to be able to make decisions on what to do first and what to wait on.
With clarity on what will be done this year/quarter, we’ll break down approximate costs, establish timelines, and create a general guide on what should be tackled first so you are able to build out your plan for the future in a way that makes sense.
The roadmap should be treated as a guide, not a mandatory checklist. Flexible, not rigid.
This project is an 8-week engagement built around weekly deep-dive calls and unlimited access to me for two people between calls.
By the end, you’ll have a strategy, roadmap, and operating system for executing, managing and measuring your marketing program.
This program is an 8-week engagement with an investment of $9,500, due at the start of the project.
The outcome includes an initial audit, 8 deep-dive calls and the templates, tools, and systems you’ll need to track and manage your marketing in a strategic and organized fashion.
You may also ask me for guidance along the way on any pressing matters related to your marketing.
How it Works
- For the first week, I’ll gather information from you so I can do my initial audit process.
- At the beginning of week 2, we’ll meet for a kick-off call where we can begin to formulate a plan.
- By the end of week 4, we’ll finish the strategy and audit process.
- Weeks 5-8 will be spent working on the planning process and developing your core operating system.
- This is a done-with-you service where we’ll be co-creating the outcomes of our engagement.
- I’ll do my audit independently and report on my findings in a high-level recommendations document.
- You will be responsible for completing tasks and filling out parts of our strategy and planning worksheets.
- By the end of 8 weeks, you’ll have a clear vision of what needs to be done and a running list of prioritized ideas to pull from as time and resources allow.
- You will also have a process for organizing projects, processes, and performance to better manage your marketing in the future.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any exceptions.
“Kevin Whelan is invaluable to our business. His strategic expertise and depth of industry knowledge have taken us to a new level.
Kevin has transformed our marketing from a hodgepodge of ideas and loosely related activities to a machine of repeatable, measurable processes.
He is a part of every major decision we make and his opinion carries an enormous amount of weight. I can’t imagine not having Kevin’s support as we prepare to scale Launch.”
—Mike Kriel, CEO, Launch Workplaces
You must be logged in to post a comment.