The Interim/Fractional CMO Program gives you complete oversight and direction of your marketing—without needing to hire a full-time marketing executive.
Rigorous, data-driven, and high-touch; this service is ideal for making big changes to your marketing program.
Does this sound familiar?
- You need marketing leadership but you’re not ready to hire full-time.
- Your marketing is mostly done “on the fly”—without a solid plan or formalized processes.
- You’re busy running the day-to-day of your business and want someone to focus on your marketing.
- You want to build documented systems, structure, and measurement into your marketing.
- You want to grow quickly but your marketing team isn’t equipped for handling that growth.
- You want more visibility into the performance of your marketing channels.
What if you could…
- Deepen your understanding of your target market and why they buy.
- Continuously refine your marketing strategy based on what works.
- Attract new customers at a predictable and profitable pace.
- Increase average order value, frequency, and lifetime value.
- Create organization and control in your marketing program.
- Build around the KPIs and activities that drive your success.
- Develop marketing systems that become an asset to your business.
- Be able to track the success of your initiatives with clear and unambiguous data.
What you get
You and your marketing team gets private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
This program includes:
- Equivalent of up to one day/week allocated to your business.
- Upfront research, strategy, planning, and budgeting process.
- Oversight and direction of your entire marketing program.
- Unlimited 1:1 access to me via Slack, email, and telephone.
- Monthly KPI review calls to discuss progress and results.
- Access to my personal network of vetted marketing specialists.
- Monthly analytics reports to watch your data over time.
Pricing and Terms
The Interim/Fractional CMO Program is customized to your specific needs. It starts at US$7,500/month with a 3-month commitment period. Monthly payments are due in advance.
Note: I am selective about who I take on for this service and will only do this for a limited time until you hire someone more permanent to manage the day-to-day responsibilities.
“Since hiring Kevin to oversee our marketing two years ago, we’ve grown from two to five locations with a 285% increase in monthly recurring revenue while maintaining a 3.5% average marketing cost during that period.”
–Kane Willmott, iQ Offices
Who this is for
The CMO option is purposely built to serve a wide range of company sizes and industries.
Ideal characteristics of include good-fit companies:
- You believe in long-term thinking.
- You’re in ecommerce, professional services, education, or an industry serving a clear niche.
- You believe results take time but compound with consistent effort & refinement.
- You’re not looking for a “magic bullet” to solve all of your problems.
- You would rather build a flexible team than hire a full-service marketing agency.
- You’re growing quickly and value outside, non-partial, strategic guidance.
- Your company does between $1-$20 million in annual revenue with plans to grow quickly.
How it works
- In the first month, I’ll perform a detailed research, discovery, and roadmapping process.
- Together, we’ll define your strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities relative to your market.
- We’ll analyze your positioning and decide the best plan to capitalize on your strengths.
- We’ll define your goals, create a 6-month roadmap, determine leading and lagging indicators, break goals into projects, and allocate a budget.
- You may send proposals, work drafts, supplier reports, marketing materials, and designs for me to review.
- You will have direct access to my network of marketing specialists as needed. I never mark up anyone’s time nor take a commission.
- Every six months, we’ll go through the process of analyzing what is working and develop a plan for the next phase.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full.
“What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.”
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
Not sure if this is right for you? Let’s talk. Email me at kevin [at] kvnw.com to set up a time to discuss your business.