Set your marketing leaders up for success
The Marketing Mentorship Program is for companies looking to provide their marketing managers with guidance, support, and mentorship to further their skills and grow within your organization.
Together, we’ll develop their strategic marketing skills, create more organization and structure, access additional tools and resources, and have a sounding board on their day-to-day challenges.
Why does this matter?
Running a successful marketing department requires a wide range of skills and a healthy dose of effort. It’s nearly impossible to be an expert at everything. But it is possible to be a good leader of the various marketing specialties.
This program helps your marketing managers to be highly effective, organized, and engaged—without the overwhelm that comes with trying to do it all at the same time.
This program is a gift for you and your marketing leaders, setting them up for success in the organization and the rest of their careers.
How it works
One person from your team gets private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, Zoom, or email.
The program includes:
- Unlimited 1:1 access to me via email, Slack and Zoom.
- Deep-dive advisory calls every other week.
- Structured assignments with due dates attached.
- Training on my tools and methods for leading people and managing projects.
- Access to my personal network of vetted marketing specialists.
Contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but more often it’s the same day.
The Fine Print
- One person from your team will have unlimited access to me for questions, guidance, or feedback.
- We will begin by uncovering your primary needs and interests to best guide our discussions.
- You can ask me about any marketing-related challenge regarding your business, though this isn’t intended to be a strategic consulting engagement to help grow your business most efficiently. This is about learning how to effectively lead the strategy and execution of your marketing program.
- I will never publish any of your communications, publicly or privately. Anything you share with me will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- You are free to record any call for future reference without asking me first.
- You are welcome to call me any time without an appointment, but you’ll probably get my voicemail (I’m on the phone a lot). Leave a text or voicemail and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
- If we need to talk in real time, we can schedule a mutually convenient time.
- Payment is due by the beginning of each period. Work will stop for late payments.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you got busy.
Pricing and Terms
This service is US$1,750/month for a six-month minimum term. Payment is due in full before we begin. Monthly renewal options are available.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
I worked with Kevin when I was the in-house marketing manager at a premier coworking space. Working with Kevin was truly a delight and he really knows the industry well. The best part about working together was that it really felt like we were working TOGETHER. Kevin helped plan and guide our strategy without bulldozing my ideas.
—Evan Shultz, Marketing Manager @ Versa, Columbus, Ohio
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.