You don’t need just another coder or designer. You need an expert. Our job is to bring our expertise to help you achieve your goals.
If you’re like most business owners, you’ll want a website that is clean, professional-looking and representative of your brand. It needs to look good on desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices of all sizes. And it is crucial that people are able to find it on Google searches.
At KVNW, we follow a formula and a process with every client. We work closely with you to meet your unique needs and business objectives.
Phase 1: Planning
Planning is essential to any successful project. It will serve as a guide for the rest of the process. You’ll receive a document with strategic detail and project scope to accurately estimate budget requirements.
The planning phase of the process includes:
- Project Description
- Project Goals
- Target Audience
- Competitor Landscape
- Hosting and Administration
Phase 2: Create Wireframes, Typography, Colours
- Sketch wireframes for:
- Home Page
- Interior Page
- Determine fonts to be used in project.
- Determine primary, secondary, background and active colours.
- Outline additional technical requirements.
- Get sign-off on basic wireframe layouts, fonts and colours.
Phase 3: Design Mockups and Content Collection
- Design mockups for each of the wireframes using colour and fonts agreed in previous phase.
- Design any special functionality/unique page elements.
- Collect all content (text, graphics, photography) required for next phase.
- Get sign-off on site design concepts (templates).
Phase 4: Build
- Create the fully-functional HTML5 templates as outlined in the previous phases (built on WordPress CMS).
- Add content, including text, graphics, images etc.
- Show functional website to client for revision.
- Revise until completed (5 rounds of revisions included).
- Optimize website for on-page SEO best practices
- Test for bugs in various browsers, mobile devices, screen resolutions.
Phase 5: Launch
- Add Google Analytics tracking code
- Submit site to major search engines
- Create Google Places listing (appear on the map in search results)
- Set up page-speed optimization settings (caching, CDN, etc.)
- Launch website
Phase 6: Maintenance and Marketing
- Determine requirements for ongoing maintenance, hourly rates, annual fees, and digital marketing services.
Option 1: The Starter Package
The Starter Package is priced at $2,500.00.
- A one-hour telephone Roadmapping Session to discuss your vision, create a plan and help you choose a theme
- Installation of the Genesis Framework and a chosen semi-custom theme
- Installation and configuration of plugins required to achieve the look of the demo
- Header area edited to include your website name or existing logo
- Adding content for up to ten pages (you supply the text and images)
- Installation of Yoast SEO Plugin
- Social media icons + share buttons
- Simple contact form and embedded Google Map with your location
- 30 days email support
Optional Add-ons (billed at $95/hour unless otherwise indicated)
- In-person Roadmapping Session (+$250)
- Custom design work or theme customization
- Custom page layouts
- Adding content to more than ten pages
- Additional plugins + configurations
- Search engine optimization
- Newsletter subscription forms
- Photo galleries
- Domain registration, email setup, website hosting
- Anything not on the “What’s included” list above
Option 2: Custom Website
Custom websites start at at $5,000.00 and can exceed $20,000.00+ in larger projects.
- Custom website built on the Genesis Framework
- In-person Strategy and Roadmapping Session
- Competitive research, SWOT Analysis
- Site plan, page template wireframes and high-fidelity design mockups
- Graphics, images, icons, fonts, colours and visual elements; selected and arranged by a professional graphic designer.
We also provide assistance with:
- Page copywriting
- Blog content creation
- Email marketing integrations
- Search engine optimization and more as needed.
On average, custom websites can take between 2 and 5+ months, depending on complexity. Projects are often scheduled one or more months in advance, which is good because it helps you develop the information and content we need before starting on the design and development of your website.