Take the guesswork out of your digital marketing efforts.
Digital marketing is all about the numbers. We research, plan, analyze, report and execute using real data and research to deliver a measurable return on investment.
Before we begin, we will have a quick conversation to see if we are a good fit for one another. There are some businesses and industries that are not best suited for our services, so it’s important to see if we’re a match before going on to the next steps.
Discovery and Planning
When starting any marketing efforts, it is vital to first analyze the market to find weaknesses and opportunities. It’s our job to understand your business and your objectives, then come up with a specific tactical strategy required to meet your targets. Most businesses require a unique blend of website optimization, content marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media, search engine optimization, email marketing or all the above.
Below is an outline of our process for determining the best strategy for your business and how we go about executing on it.
- Who are your competitors?
- What are they doing to market themselves online effectively?
- What can we do more effectively to stand out?
Products and Services
- Outline the specifics of the products and services being offered and promoted.
- What are the key performance indicators so that we can measure the right things?
- What does success look like?
- Who are your best customers?
- Where are they hanging out?
- What is the lifetime value of a customer?
- How much can you spend to profitably acquire one new customer?
Plan of Action
- Receive a 6-and 12-month plan
- What are the tactics that will best reach your target market(s)
- How much time and resources are needed to reach your objectives while maintaining a positive ROI
- Create a comprehensive plan using the best tactics available
- Allocate resources to each tactic
Delivering and Refining
- Monthly reporting based on key performance indicators
- Track leads being generated
- Determine return on investment
- Analyze and report on successes and lessons
- Determine what is working and what is not working
- Make decisions to reallocate resources, tweak or pivot if necessary based on the data